[RFC] Need some code review :-)

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Feb 23 13:39:33 PST 2004

OK, I have committed a large batch of changes to the nALFS
parsing/handler code. While there are still a few problems, I'd like to
get some other brains looking at what I've done to see if it's
understandable.

The most important places to look are in src/handlers.h,
src/libXML-tree.c and src/handlers/stage.c. I need to get started
converting the rest of the handlers to this new scheme, and will
probably do so in the next few hours. Hopefully none of you will find
anything grossly incompetent in these changes, or I'll have some work to
re-do :-)

(As it stands right now, nALFS can still properly parse the LFS-5.1
official profile, so I don't think any parsing related functionality is
broken. The user interface may show a thing or two different right now,
but that will be taken care of as well).