Updated Syntax Doc

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Feb 22 20:22:00 PST 2004

Hi All,

I did a lot of work on the v3.1 syntax doc.  I still have not finished
any of the bugs, but the book is standardized now a lot more than it
was.  I will do the bugs this coming week and next weekend some.  This
means I should have v3.1 of the syntax doc done in two weeks at the
outset (baring any catastrophies). Comments please.

I am also working on a new stylesheet (xsl and css).  I'll post a sample
tomorrow.

James