[RFC] nALFS package log files

Sébastien Maerten sebastien.maerten at iota.u-psud.fr
Thu Feb 19 03:30:09 PST 2004

Thomas Pegg wrote:

> Excellent!!! Been trying to do something like this for a while myself
> but couldn't navigate my way through the source to do it internally,
> instead I've always modified my profiles to pipe the output to tee.

I agree, this idea is excellent.
While I'll be  waiting for it, could you please post an example profile
with logging included. Just one file, for example chapter05/glibc.xml
would be enough. I'll start a test build of Ryan's glibc rc this evening
and would save much sleep time if I don't need to stop nALFS / log make
check / restart nALFS untill next check. Thanks.