rm: `/tools/build/coreutils-5.0' changed dev/ino: Is a directory

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Feb 17 12:20:16 PST 2004

Michael Kipper wrote:

> My problems have definitely come from using some bad gcc flags in the build.
> I am building on an Athlon-XP and I think the flag that did me in was:
> -malign-double or -funroll-loops
> I took those two out, and it seems to be running fine.

So that means something got miscompiled with one of those flags. If you
have the ability to track it down both the LFS project and the GCC
developers would like that information (we can use it to help people if
they run into the problem in the future, and the GCC team can find out
whether it's an actual bug or not).