Preparing for nALFS 1.3 release

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Feb 7 14:25:10 PST 2004

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> - (James specifically) what does your schedule look like for the next
> week or three regarding updating the syntax doc to match the CVS DTD?

The other stuff looks fine to me.  Do we have a roadmap of what 2.0 will
look like?  With there be a 3.3 DTD for that?

As for the doc.  I am currently about 50% done (give or take a couple
%).  With my questions on the list you should see that I made it to
<environment> at least.  I haven't done a lot of commits as I have been
playing a little with rendering locally first.  If nALFS 1.3 is going to
support DTD 3.1 and 3.2, then I need to finish the 3.1 version and then
figure out a way to get the 3.2 info in there all in one doc.  I will
stick a proposal on the list later on that one.  I should be able to get
3.1 done for sure in about a week.  This will give all you all a chance
to read it over (closely) and give me updates to it to make sure it is
correct.  Getting 3.2 info in there will not take that long I do not
think.  Will this work?

James