Minor modification of profiles

Sébastien sebastien.maerten at iota.u-psud.fr
Wed Feb 4 06:40:58 PST 2004

First I'd like to thank you for the hard work on both nALFS and the
profiles, I think that having official profiles really improves (at
least my) ability in testing.

I've just tested the 5.1-pre1 everything is fine.

However, I'm working on a powerpc and I need to change the linker name
to ld.so.1 . I wonder if it could be made an entity defined in
general.ent rather than being hardcoded in both ch05/ch06
adjustingtoolchain.xml.
Since LFS is really portable (at least on powerpc), it seems logical to
define the dynamic linker's name in just one place, am I wrong?