ALFS Limited to LFS Only?

Michael Kipper mkipper at rogers.com
Tue Feb 3 16:15:31 PST 2004

Hi,

I think that even though the name of this project is Automated Linux From
Scratch, it should still encompass the entire LFS project as a whole.
That being said, the Beyond Linux From Scratch profiles should be included
as well in the main profile download dir.
It's a pain to get them on an LFS system, if you have to go out and get the
CVS version, which you never know if it's broken or something.
I think there should be BLFS profile releases as well.

Any thoughts?

Michael Kipper
Toronto, Ontario, Canada