language choice of alfs

Hui Zhou zhouhui at wam.umd.edu
Thu Dec 23 10:55:16 PST 2004

On Thu, Dec 23, 2004 at 06:26:10PM +0000, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
><snip>
>
>IMO, the one-way discussion and hope for perfect planning is stalling

I definitely trying to make a two-way discussion except I didn't get
much reason back.

I had an alfs-like project before(about 1 year ago), so I am really
interested (currently) in the plan or thoughts of the new tools. I am
interested in the making of alfs, not really alfs itself.

I didn't realize but if it is my fault for the potential stalling, my
deep appology.

>development. The tool isn't finished, but it makes sense to write a
>requirements list. I don't see the point in doing any further planning,
>and it seems to me that an RL can be written in very little time.
>
>This isn't a big project. There are two developers. Please,
>let's give them what they need to code and get out of their way.

Now clearly I see. Out of the way now.

Happy holidays!

--
Hui Zhou