language choice of alfs

Markus Mahlberg markus.mahlberg at web.de
Mon Dec 20 06:04:45 PST 2004

asva56 at dsl.pipex.com wrote:

> I also think that we are in desperate need of coders

I would REALLY like to help you, but my experience with C
is very limited, and working freelance, I don't have the time
to learn C up to a point where my code would be of any use for
Boris and you.
If you asked me, Perl would be the choice, as many modules could
be used (not re-inventing the wheel), the code is more self-explaining
and it would be easier for people to add custom functions.

But again: You guys are the developers - you choose how to do it.

Regards,

Markus