Narrowing it down [Was: Name for the new tool]

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Dec 17 08:15:50 PST 2004

Jeremy Huntwork wrote

> Randy, you've made your choice, and expressed an opinion that you are
> totally entitled to.  Now, can you please do it without being
> disparaging or condescending?  Do you see me coming over to your project
> and criticizing harshly ideas that you have?  Your attitude here was
> totally uncalled for.  Next time show some consideration, or don't post
> at all.

You asked for a vote *and* comments. I voted and commented. You don't
like my comments so you chastise me for them.

Next time, don't ask for comments if you don't really want any.

And when I ask for comments about the BLFS stuff and you tell me
my ideas are shitty, then I'll take a close look and see if I can't
make it better. If I didn't want folks to express their thoughts, I
wouldn't ask.

--
Randy