Name for the new tool

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Thu Dec 16 11:20:19 PST 2004

Rumor has it that Boris Buegling may have mentioned these words:
>Mornin',

G'day,

>My person top 5:
>
>1) Moongoo (obvious, wasn't it?)

Not to me, but I'm just a lurker here... ;-)
Maybe it's my lurker status, but I'm not keen on it.

>3) lair (Linux Automated Installation Ressource)

Given the choices, this would be my vote.

If I had to drum something up on my own, it'd prolly be LinBot or LFSBot;
but I'm not all that... inventive... when it comes to snappy names.

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger -- SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch at 30below.com

What do you do when Life gives you lemons,
and you don't *like* lemonade?????????????