Name for the new tool

Boris Buegling boris at icculus.org
Thu Dec 16 06:25:25 PST 2004

Mornin',

we are just trying to decide on a name for new ALFS tool. The folks who
are in #alfs-dev agreed that nALFS2 wouldn't be an accurate name,
because the tool is not based on the old nALFS and Neven isn't a part of
the team anymore. We'd also want a non-mooLFS name for change :)

My person top 5:

1) Moongoo (obvious, wasn't it?)
2) cALFSkin (still mooLFS, but punny)
3) lair (Linux Automated Installation Ressource)
4) amass (Automated Manipulation of ALFS Simple Syntax or Automatic
Moongoo Alterations of Super Squirrels)
5) assparser (ALFS simple syntax parser)

Any comments are welcome.

Regards,
--
Boris Buegling <boris at icculus.org>

"Teaching children only how to use tools like PowerPoint and FrontPage instead
of GNU Linux is kind of like teaching them how to use a television instead of
how to read."
		-- Steve Mann