Parsing the LFS book as a profile

Boris Buegling boris at icculus.org
Fri Dec 3 10:14:59 PST 2004

On 03.12.2004, Hui Zhou created this extraordinary piece of modern literature:
>I tested moongoo according to the first message of this thread. To
>satisfy my curiosity and risk annoying the list, may I ask what is the
>feature differences between moongoo and lfscmd?

The difference is that the commands are parsed into usable structures
internally, so it is a possible base for the new nALFS tool. It is not
meant as a new tool of its own. Also note that it supports 3 other
syntaxes and filtering of commands based on the role attribute. Then
there's the new paralell thingy.

Regards,
--
Boris Buegling <boris at icculus.org>

"I had a cordial meeting at that meeting last night. We greeted each other,
cordially."
		-- George W. Bush, Prague, Czech Republic, November 21, 2002