Parsing the LFS book as a profile

Hui Zhou zhouhui at wam.umd.edu
Fri Dec 3 06:43:23 PST 2004

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 01:13:09PM +0100, Boris Buegling wrote:
>The BookAsProfile is intended to be an additional syntax not a
>replacement for the current or other possible syntaxes (moongoo supports
>4 syntaxes ATM, one of them the old nALFS syntax).

I am very confused so far. I first thought you guys are tring to
translate the book into nALFS profile automatically. Now it seems you
guys are just tring to let nALFS feed on the book or the commands
extracted out the book, or are you guys not talkinging about nALFS at
all?

What is moongoo?

Regards,

--