Parsing the LFS book as a profile

Boris Buegling boris at icculus.org
Thu Dec 2 14:41:54 PST 2004

Mornin',

On 02.12.2004, Daniel Baumann created this extraordinary piece of modern literature:
>if one can parse the lfs-book right as a profile, how do plan to handle
>the additional features, which are not included in the book?

Having multiple syntaxes doesnt mean that one can't have additional
features. But in this case, I'm not sure what features you're talking
about.

The role-attributes can tag commands, so they can be handled like
being a specific element although their content differs (e.g. my sample
book has the 'install' attribute, which marks all installation commands
to have possible install logging in nALFS2).

Regards,
--
Boris Buegling <boris at icculus.org>

"The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case."
		-- George W. Bush