Parsing the LFS book as a profile

Boris Buegling boris at icculus.org
Thu Dec 2 13:13:42 PST 2004

On 02.12.2004, Jeremy Huntwork created this extraordinary piece of modern literature:
>Anyway, I'd like to get some more discussion on this, because whether we
>aim to use the LFS book or maintain our own profiles should be something
>we have firmly in mind from the start.

My vote is still to have multi syntax support, as you can see in
moongoo. There's a (not-yet working) parser for nALFS syntax in there
too, which should be completed soon.

Regards,
--
Boris Buegling <boris at icculus.org>

"We think that we have found a more flexible solution called shadow
filesystems. Unfortunately, support for shadowed filesystems is not yet
implemented."
		-- From the GNU/Hurd FAQ