distcc

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Dec 2 06:45:23 PST 2004

Hi guys,

I've begun to continue work on integrating distcc with LFS builds in my
personal profiles. I unfortunately don't use the official nALFS profiles
that you guys maintain because I have to integrate things with the
system profile that I maintain too (my workstations, work servers,
routers, stuff like that) but I could at least forward my procedures of
what I do where and when to get distcc working asap in the LFS build
(currently distcc is employed as soon as Glibc is finished in chapter
5).

--
Gerard Beekmans