some things to do...

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Dec 2 06:01:22 PST 2004

Daniel Baumann wrote:

> two things to say:
>
> 1. parallelcompiling-hint: Will update the hint and the patch to 6.0
> this weekend.

I've just patched the profile in trunk to support parallel building.
Perhaps you could base any patches to 6.0 on that work, please.

> 2. somebody should now make the bind-mount default in
> chapter05/creatingtoolsdir.xml, as already mentioned on the list twice.

Says who? I've searched the lists for previous discussion on this and I
haven't found any decision to make that the default, nor am I sure that
I agree with that.  Humor me please, by explaining why this is good to
be *default* for our profiles.

--
Jeremy Huntwork