what after command #nALFS profiles/lfs/latest.xml

zalmay sanam zalmay_77 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 03:55:30 PDT 2004

Respected colleagues

     I ahve installed LFS-4.0, but not BLFS. Now I want to Automate This
Process. Uptil now I downloaded the nALFS-1.1.18.tar.tar, I installed it, I
also issued the Command

# nALF profiles/lfs/latest.xml

with this command I get an Interface like below, but I do not know how how
to proceed.
                    LFS-4.0
                        chapter4
                        chapter5
                        chapter6
                        chapter7
                        chapter8
                        chapter9
Some other info also.I am also aware that help can be viewed with ?

I also have created a partition with ext2 of 3 GB .
Wish u Best of Lucks