Solved: Chapter05 Perl C[XX]FLAGS problem...

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Tue Aug 24 16:11:46 PDT 2004

Okay, do I feel like a dork! :-/

After making a bunch more changes to my profile (and typing out another
huge email to this list that I thankfully hadn't sent yet) I got around the
durned problem:

Manually delete the /tools/build/perl-5.8.4 directory.

It bothers me that my error was due to a serious case of CRS - Cranial
Rectal Syndrome. :-/

I'm now getting a compiler error, but at least I'm moving forward... I'll
let y'all know how things go.

Thanks!
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | JC: "Like those people in Celeronville!"
sysadmin, Iceberg Computers | Me: "Don't you mean Silicon Valley???"