[OT] committing to svn

Joachim Beckers jbeckers at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 14 01:10:02 PDT 2004

Hi,

One simple question: How do I set up subversion to let me ci my work?

With cvs, one could export the CVSROOT and CVS_RSH (if I remember well)
environment variables, and then everything would just work
automagically. The problem is that subversion doesn't seem to have such
a thing (well, I couldn't find it in the svn book...)

Also, I remeber that I've read somewhere that you couldn't co
anonymously and then ci as a registered user. Can someone explain some
more about this?

--
Joachim Beckers
Reg. Linux user -- #328931 -- http://counter.li.org/