Website news item

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Aug 10 12:08:42 PDT 2004

I figure we need a LFS as a whole news item about what we are up to with
nALFS2.  I am not good at that.  Can someone put one together and post
back here?  We can word smith a little and then have a member of the
website team post it for us.  I wanted to get as many people to voice
wish list and requirements lists as possible during this important phase
of the project.  I am going to send a message to Ryan to see if he can
spar some thought to it.  He could really benefit for some of the things
we are wanting to do and would certainly be able to put anything we come
up with to the test.

James