nALFS2 development

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 7 07:27:55 PDT 2004

Kendrick wrote:

> Also If kevin becomes inindated with work can any one else maintain the
> subversion material? I see thomasp as the only other person on
> subversion  that made any changes.  since im newer I dont know who all
> has what ability..

Right now there are five members of the ALFS team, all who have access
to the entire ALFS SVN repository. As Jeremy already said, he's pretty
much a profile editor exclusively. Thomas and Joachim are also profile
editors, and Jamie has concentrated on that in the past but has also
done some nALFS work.