nALFS2 development

Kendrick kendrick at linux2themax.com
Fri Aug 6 22:24:54 PDT 2004

I was wondering if we could add support to nalfs for  changing the
--prefix=  and --sysconf=    possibly --host  as well (dunno how best to
support cross compiling).  the prefix and sysconf would be more for the
blfs section where some one might want apache in /opt instead of /usr or
something for lamp  or those who want to keep all the config files in
the /etc/%packagename% directory Its more for the front end but im
assuming the backend would have to be changed to support something like
that or something in the dtd added/changed?

It may be a further down the road thing but i though i would see what
the opinions were for interest and workability.