nALFS2 development

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 6 09:28:02 PDT 2004

Jeremy Huntwork said the following on 06-08-2004 16:45:

> That's fine, you're free to use it, but the TWiki isn't necessarily here
> to stay either.  It has yet to be formally presented to the community,
> it's possible that it would be rejected and completely dropped. Also,
> it's currently unstable, in that we're constantly making changes to it.
> You may very well wake up to it being broken one day.

Above that, we'll likely create some script to import all wiki-pages
into TWiki when it goes into production. So you won't necessarily have
to import all data yourself.

And lastly, we haven't setup user/group/page permissions yet. There will
be a closed part to preserve the site structure, and an open part for
free-for-all discussion & development. And of course, team leaders will
be given the power to setup their own restricted pages.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans