nALFS2 development

Joachim Beckers jbeckers at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 6 07:41:13 PDT 2004

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> If there is enough interest, we could use a volunteer to manage an area
> on the wiki (for now it would have to be old one, until the Twiki is up
> and running)
I'm hate to say, but I don't agree with you, because:

1. There's no need to wait until the TWiki is up and running, because it
already is, IMO. I've recently created an account on the Twiki to try it
out, and it seems to work fine. (Well, the colours are a bit irritating,
but we can adjust that :-)

2. It would be useless to put our ideas into the old wiki and then have
to copy every single page when the TWiki becomes the official LFS wiki.

Kendrick, what do you think? Any preference for the old wiki / TWiki?

--
Joachim Beckers
Reg. Linux user -- #328931 -- http://counter.li.org/