nALFS2 development

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 5 19:35:16 PDT 2004

Kendrick wrote:

> I REALLY like this idea allot and it would allow something like the
> hints section to be included for unusual configurations.
> Can we make a more or less formal list of what nalfs2 should be?  ie
> kevins idea of the nalfs and nalfsd.  This is the first time I have seen
> that listed.  Lets get ideas on what is needed to make 2 work.  if
> nothing else a white board type of thing  for ideas?    That would allow
> discussion on protocols and such if we know what every one is thinking of.

If there is enough interest, we could use a volunteer to manage an area
on the wiki (for now it would have to be old one, until the Twiki is up
and running) to track, record and coordinate the ideas, thoughts, etc.
This would be useful for people to keep track of what has been
discussed, especially for anyone who comes into the conversation more
than 5 or 6 days from now :-)