When to start updating BLFS profile?

Thomas Pegg thomasp at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 18 10:54:42 PDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 07:38, Joachim Beckers wrote:
> Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> > Joachim, if you're still interested in helping out, and have the time, I
> > will get you set up with an account on the LFS server and you can begin
> > learning with the BLFS profile changes :-) Nothing like just jumping
> > right into the fire (to paraphrase an old saying)...
> I've been thinking about it and I've decided to help.
> I've got an ADSL connection since yesterday and in my bookshelf I've discovered
> a small book about CVS that I've bought once, so I'm ready to start.
> So as from now, count me in.
Great.

> As I've said before, I won't be able to help everyday, and sometimes I might not
> be able to help for about a week or so, but I guess you guys aren't working on
> ALFS continuously either.
I don't do this stuff everyday so that's not a big problem. So whenever
you can help that's fine. Mainly you just have to monitor the blfs-book
lists for updates, after we get the profile initially updated of course.

> Let me know what I have to do to get the account on the LFS server set up.
>
> regards
>
> joachim
> --
> -- Please remove the NOSPAM in my e-mail adress to reply.         --
> -- Verwijder aub de NOSPAM in mijn e-mail adres om te antwoorden. --
Thomas
LFS User : 4729
Linux User : 298329
warpcore - 12:51:42 up 15:46, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00