When to start updating BLFS profile?

Joachim Beckers joachim.beckersNOSPAM at belgacom.net
Sat Apr 17 05:38:53 PDT 2004

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Joachim, if you're still interested in helping out, and have the time, I
> will get you set up with an account on the LFS server and you can begin
> learning with the BLFS profile changes :-) Nothing like just jumping
> right into the fire (to paraphrase an old saying)...
I've been thinking about it and I've decided to help.
I've got an ADSL connection since yesterday and in my bookshelf I've discovered
a small book about CVS that I've bought once, so I'm ready to start.
So as from now, count me in.

As I've said before, I won't be able to help everyday, and sometimes I might not
be able to help for about a week or so, but I guess you guys aren't working on
ALFS continuously either.

Let me know what I have to do to get the account on the LFS server set up.

regards

joachim