When to start updating BLFS profile?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 16 19:49:07 PDT 2004

Thomas Pegg wrote:

> So far no response from the message I sent to Jeff about his profile,
> but then it's only been a day, but if we don't hear anything say in
> another 3-4 days, I think it would be a good idea to go ahead and start
> updating it (has Vasilli been notified about this yet?), although this
> may take a while, but I don't think we're in a big hurry to do so, but
> it's all the more reason to get started on it.

I have not officially notified Vassili, but I will do so now. I would
agree, wait a couple of days for Jeff to respond, and then get started.

Joachim, if you're still interested in helping out, and have the time, I
will get you set up with an account on the LFS server and you can begin
learning with the BLFS profile changes :-) Nothing like just jumping
right into the fire (to paraphrase an old saying)...