When to start updating BLFS profile?

Thomas Pegg thomasp at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 16 19:33:08 PDT 2004

So far no response from the message I sent to Jeff about his profile,
but then it's only been a day, but if we don't hear anything say in
another 3-4 days, I think it would be a good idea to go ahead and start
updating it (has Vasilli been notified about this yet?), although this
may take a while, but I don't think we're in a big hurry to do so, but
it's all the more reason to get started on it.

What do you guys think?

--
Thomas
LFS User : 4729