[RFC] ALFS version control system

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 01:04:40 PDT 2004

Kevin P. Fleming wrote on 14 April 2004 21:24
> I very much want to be able to use BitKeeper for these things, but I'm
> hesitant to push very hard for it unless the ALFS community would find
> it valuable. If there is resistance to installing BitKeeper on
> belgarath, we could certainly set up an account on bkbits.net and use
> that as our master working area for ALFS products, but I don't really
> want to go that direction if we don't have to.

I'm 100% behind putting bitkeeper on belgarath. With just my initial playing
about with it I can definately see the advantages but I suppose the final
decision is with Gerrard.

Moving development out to bkbits.net is not ideal but if it improves ALFS
development then its a tough call.

	Jamie