how will 'package-management' be implemented?

Reinhard bookreader at gmx.com
Sun Apr 11 23:35:06 PDT 2004

On Monday 12 April 2004 02:53, DJ Lucas wrote:
> Reinhard, if you need a place to put your current work...I can, and I'm
> sure others as well could host it for you if needed,

Thanks for your offer. The question is not *could", but *would* or *like
to* ...

I already thought about creating a project at sourceforge, but I don't feel
very well with that.

At the moment, there is little interest in the script, so I feel no need for
putting it on public space.

It would be quite different, if someone likes to help testing or developing
the planned features - then I really would need some public cvs-space.
Until then, it's ok for me, send it per email to interested folks.

I personally would like to integrate the work in LFS land. AFAIK there's no
tools-section in LFS-land, so I would like the script to become part of ALFS
(my first choice), but others have to decide on that.

Cheers Reinhard