nALFS CVS status update

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Apr 6 18:38:19 PDT 2004

Reinhard wrote:

> After little investigation it looks like redhat is killing cvs-sessions at
> certain system-load.

Yes, it's really not good to keep hammering their CVS servers doing the
same pulls over and over again. If you want to repeatedly test, be a
good citizen and make a tarball of the pull you are testing with and use
that for your testing.

> I just wanted you to know, that none of the errors is generated by nALFS.

That's good to know, with the condition of nALFS CVS at the moment I
don't expect things to work very well :-)