nALFS CVS status update

Reinhard bookreader at gmx.com
Tue Apr 6 10:57:23 PDT 2004

> Reinhard wrote:
> > - nALFS traps when you fetch glibc with cvs (chapter materials /
> > packages) the tar after cvs-fetch works well.

<snip>

> Now I successfully build binutils and nearly complete of gcc-pass1.
> At building the libbackend.a gcc trappes the same way, as the cvs of glibc.

Today I started first tests of the same books (newxml and belfs), but now
using Makefile/shellscript and both error occure the same.

After little investigation it looks like redhat is killing cvs-sessions at
certain system-load.

Gcc fails also, but I stil don't know why. Does not matter, whether I use
3.3.2 or 3.3.3 - but I think, I already compiled that one before ... ?!?

I just wanted you to know, that none of the errors is generated by nALFS.

Kind regards

Reinhard