nALFS CVS status update

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 3 08:34:30 PST 2004

Through the use of valgrind (an absolutely bang-up spot-on wonderful
tool from kde.org) I have found what I believe to have been the cause of
the recent "segmentation fault" errors in nALFS CVS HEAD. I am running
another full build to see if it will complete, if not then another run
through valgrind will probably find it (unfortunately running inside
valgrind slows down the build quite dramatically).

For any of you that have had these problems with CVS HEAD give it
another try and report your results. Thanks!