Bugzilla link

Reinhard bookreader at gmx.com
Fri Apr 2 10:45:43 PST 2004

On Friday 02 April 2004 15:35, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Reinhard wrote:
> > May be I need some new glasses, but I could not find any link to BZ.
> > Could somebody please send me such a link?
>
> It just recently got added to the website pages for ALFS, and still
> doesn't appear on the main page for some reason (I have reported that).

Sorry, I obviously misunderstood the mails.
I read the "done" reply and thought it's an issue of my eyes, that I don't
find the link :)

> In any case, all LFS Bugzilla stuff is available at
>
> http://bugs.linuxfromscratch.org

Thanks, that switched a big light on.

Are there some LFS Guidelines related to bugzilla?
I needed two glasses and a big magnifier to find the comment for a bug, but at
least, I found it ;-))

Kind regards

Reinhard