wrong profile on downloads.linuxfromscratch.org

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 25 19:53:52 PST 2003

Joachim Beckers wrote:

> i've changed the packages.ent file so that all packages are tar.bz2
> i've also changed the checksums for the entries that i changed
>
> the last thing i've changed is the .wget file
> it has now only a link to the tarball in it
>
> i would like to repeat that this profile i made is only for use with the
> lfs 5.0 tarball
> there's absolutely nothing wrong with the original 5.0 profile

OK, if you don't mind please email me (off-list) the new packages.ent
file and the new wget script and I'll update the official profile on the
LFS server. The "official" profile should work with the "official"
tarball whenever possible, but that tarball didn't exist yet when David
was building this profile.