X stuff

David Barron David.Barron at sas.com
Tue Nov 25 16:58:06 PST 2003

Looks pretty good.  I ran it with only minimal problems.
First I had to find and download xscreensaver, and modify the entity to look for the .gz archive instead of the bz2 archive.
Needed to install popt before gstreamer would build
Also, gstreamer and gst-plugins needed to know where gst-register was before it could execute.  My gnome-prefix was /opt/gnome/2.4.1 so I added
&gnome-prefix;/bin/gst-register to the commands.

Thanks