X stuff

David Barron David.Barron at sas.com
Mon Nov 24 13:04:50 PST 2003

Has anyone started putting together a profile to install GNOME 2.4?  I'd love to try it if anyone has.
Also, I've attached a profile I put together today for downloading and installing XFree86 4.3.0.1 and it's dependencies, libpng, FreeType2, expat and fontconfig.
Since <download> isn't currently working (at least it doesn't work for me) you still need to download the patches BLFS mentions,
Expat-1.95.5-fix-declaration-order.patch and
Freetype-2.1.5-ahhint.patch

I'd be interested in knowing how it works for someone other than myself.
Thanks

 <<XFree86.xml>>