LFS-5.0 followup

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 19 09:16:17 PST 2003

David Barron wrote:

> Good, I'll take a look at it.  Do I still need to download the packages and patches or does this profile handle that?

Don't know about that one, I've never looked at his profile. You can
look it using the CVSWeb interface on the website before downloading it
if you like to see what you're going to need. Also note that BLFS covers
a _lot_ of stuff, so you'll most likely only want to download the parts
you are actually going to install (i.e. a "wget" script would download
way more than you actually need).