nALFS CHANGES

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 10 09:39:11 PST 2003

I will start working on the updates for CHANGES this evening, since it
looks like things have pretty well settled down for the upcoming release.

My plan is to use cvs2cl to generate a combined log, then condense and
reformat the entries into the format that CHANGES is already using.
Along the way I will drop out "minor" changes to fix bugs in other
ChangeLog entries, typos, etc. Basically it looks like I will just leave
the descriptions of the change "purposes", rather than the actual
changes themselves.

Does that sound reasonable? If so, I should be able to finish it tonight
(Mountain Standard Time in US) and we can get ready for 1.2.0-rc1.