Website accident, alfs/view emptied

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 6 18:21:12 PST 2003

James Robertson wrote:

> I have a collection of scripts in my home dir /bin dir
> (/home/jwrober/bin) that I use to render the books and then publish them.
>
> I am not happy with them yet, so I have not added them to the
> /etc/fcrontab file yet.  If you want to render everything, just run
> publish.sh

James, I am working on the integration of the docs into the nALFS
tarball as I write this. I have downloaded the html/txt/tar.bz2 docs you
have in your home directory, and successfully gotten them to be
installed during the nALFS install (and also included into the tarball).

I had to rename everything, which I don't have a problem with as long as
I can rely on the names not changing in the future :-)

This brings up another point: do we want to have both "stable" and "CVS"
versions of the hacker's guide/user's guide/syntax doc viewable on the
web site? If so, the ALFS site will need a bit of reorganization to
accomodate that.