Website accident, alfs/view emptied

Larry Lawrence larry at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 6 11:57:06 PST 2003

"Gerard Beekmans" <gerard at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote in message
news:1068143891.411.56.camel at lorien.linuxfromscratch.org...
> In my clumsiness making changes to the update-website.sh script
> something went wrong and alfs/view ended up missing.

After reviewing my notes, I appear to be more my fault than Gerard.  In
syncing the patch links, I used a 'cp -d' instead of 'cp -a' leaving the
group improperly set blowing up the script.
The blfs and lfs patch directories are gone also.  I did find them on a
mirror. Is it possible to rsync or scp these links back from a mirror.

Sorry, going back to my corner to try to publish 5.0 without tearing the
whole system down.

Larry