dtd help

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 23:53:17 PST 2003

Kevin P. Fleming wrote on 04 November 2003 18:03
>>Jamie Bennett wrote:
>> Mmm, the naming of the <download> tag is a bit confusing in this case
then.

>I wouldn't be opposed to changing the DTD, but that will have to wait
>for syntax version 3.2 (can't make an incompatible change in 3.1), which
>we will open up after nALFS 1.2.0 is released. I'd suggest entering a
>bugzilla entry for this one, Jamie, against the DTD.

I'm not sure if it needs to be changed. It could be considered a quirk of
<download> that its able to check the integrity and presence of a file
although
this wasn't its original intended use. I'd say keep it as is until we decide
to have an overhaul of the DTD.

Jamie