libxml2 documentation

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Tue Nov 4 10:03:07 PST 2003

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 05:09:23PM -0000, Jamie Bennett wrote:
>   I'm feverishly looking over the code for nALFS with a view to helping
> out on the coding side of things but its seems that there isn't that
> much documentation on libxml2 apart from a few links on the xmlsoft site.
> Where did everyone learn libxml2? Am I missing some good docs somewhere
> or is it 'just read the code and figure it out'?

Good question, I don't remember. :)  There's a tutorial now included
in its package, you can check that one out.

But personally, I think I was just looking at small and simple
examples and then searched through the reference (also included) for
more things I needed.

xmllint code can be useful too.

Neven