1.2.0 Release ready?

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Tue Nov 4 09:37:33 PST 2003

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 04:46:55PM -0000, Jamie Bennett wrote:
> Kevin P. Fleming wrote on 04 November 2003 17:19
> >Based on last week's discussions, we should be ready for a 1.2.0
> >release. I think it might be a good idea to leverage today's LFS 5.0
> >release and get nALFS 1.2.0 released at (nearly) the same time.
>
> Wouldn't it be a good idea to include an LFS 5.0 profile with it. We
> have the -PRE3 one and I don't expect it would take much to update it.
> I'm willing if no one else is or if David is too busy.

It would, I've been always including profiles with releases.  It's
very annoying when you can't test right away the software you've just
downloaded, but have to hunt for "few more things" (like a profile).

David seems to be doing a good job with them, so we can indeed start
including his, if he agrees. :)

Neven