1.2.0 Release ready?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 4 09:18:44 PST 2003

Based on last week's discussions, we should be ready for a 1.2.0
release. I think it might be a good idea to leverage today's LFS 5.0
release and get nALFS 1.2.0 released at (nearly) the same time.

I have completed the two tasks I had committed to for 1.2.0, and Neven
has done his work as well (plus both of us have done more than was
originally discussed anyway :-). There is still one item on the wiki
"ALFS Roadmap" that was not done (conditional execution), but I think
I'd rather see a release happen and not wait for that at this point.

If everyone agrees, we can put together a ChangeLog and get a tarball
ready for release tonight.