Lfs Organization Docs pre-1 available for comment

Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational bill at nospam.dot
Mon Nov 3 11:15:31 PST 2003

Jeroen: can you do a news for this? Thanks.

Minor wording changes and added several references to the volunteer
nature of the organization, per Greg Schafer's suggestion. Included the
manifesto in the text versions available for download and viewing.

As before:

- Preferred, view/update at wiki:
<http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/index.php?pagename=Organization%20Documents>

- New download from:
  <http://linuxfromscratch.org/~bill/LfsOrg/LfsOrgDocs-pre-1.tar.bz2>
  <http://linuxfromscratch.org/~bill/LfsOrg/LfsOrgDocs-pre-1.tar.gz>
  <http://linuxfromscratch.org/~bill/LfsOrg/TextFiles/>

If you must: Replies *only* to <lfs-dev at linuxfromscratch.org> please!

Very little interest, I guess, based on lack of activity. Or maybe I did
a bang-up job!  :)  Anyway, these will be final versions (after editing
for consistent and somewhat correct sytax and style) unless some good
feedback indicates significant changes should be made.

Please take the time to review and comment if you haven't done so
already. LFS is trying to effectively address issues that have come up
in the past and these documents provide the foundation for progress
towards that end. I encourage you to use the wiki for your comments.

Thanks.

--
Bill Maltby,
LFS Organizational