LFS book profiles?

David Wheeler davewheeler69 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 10:54:53 PST 2003

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:02:40 -0700, "Kevin P. Fleming"
<kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

>It does make sense to move these into CVS, someone just needs to make
>the "executive decision" as to whose profiles are going to be the
>starting point. While I like Gerard's profiles (and started from those
>myself), I think the "official" profiles should stick to just what's in
>the book, so they don't need the conditional logic or any of that stuff.

The profiles I'm currently using also started from Gerard's CVS
profiles.  I'm wondering if there would be any interest down the road
in having the official profiles follow the CVS structure, and having
LFS/PREBLFS/BLFS all in the same profile for new nALFS users?